Saturday, June 21, 2008

the half way point

so i only have 14 more days left in my village. i'll be home in i think around 25 or so - too lazy to count. and if i did count i'd have to call a meeting together of myclosest circle of friends and advisors. we'd thenhave to great each other and ask each other all about our families and homes and then procede tochat about the dust and weather that we talked about the day before. we could then procede to count the days left. but we'd get half way done and someone elsewould arrive. so we'd have to start from the intros andthen begin counting again. this might work for a while until someone gets bored. then we'd call it off and try again the next day.


i don't have any ideas right now.

ok. the hamburger stand here is really dank. i'm going to go get one now.

also the lack of formed lines - when you're ready to order or get something. you just walk up toa person working in anystore andjust get it. no matter who was there before you.

yeah.

2 comments:

Woody said...

Mambo mzungu? I'm so glad that your time in Tanzania has been dank and not bunk. I really miss you and I know for a fact I'm not the only one. Stay safe and tell me all about it when you get back.
-Woody

P.S. You have to teach me some asanas.
P.P.S. If there's one person on Earth who could survive having her underwear stolen...

Unknown said...

Your description of the hamburger stand and the hamburger stand line is pretty dank to me.