Saturday, May 10, 2008

End of the Year

Packing, Finals, Packing, Finals, Goodbyes, Africa.

This weekend is the Hope in the Face of AIDs banquet in Phoenix. I'm going to be working and 'networking' to raise money for SIC so there will be programs in the future and the work I'm doing this summer will be sustained.

Packing is proving to be more difficult than I thought. It's kind of scary. I have two decent sized bags, so hopefully things will go well with everything I'm putting in them. I bought some books today from Bookmans to take with me, hopefully I can trade them with other volunteers so we'll all have something to read for the whole two months. On second thought... maybe I'll just leave all of my belongings behind and just buy everything there. That'd make everything so much easier.

No comments: