Tuesday, November 18, 2008

cold season

if only the weather in tucson could coincide with anything that could be considered a cold season. the only thing that is correct here is that i have a sore throat.

in other news: i'm doing well in school (for all of my relatives who read this) and i'm out of super funk '08. i couldn't ask for things to fall together better for school (except for the silly little things).


i think i need more board games and funky music in my life. more times spent in different places. feeling a little cooped up. i need to stretch my legs, blow the stink off (this is where you come in, sis). possibly acquire a small obscure item or two. i think that would satisfy the consumer portion of my discomfort at the moment. also, get the photos i shot years ago printed, if the negatives haven't degraded.

also excited for this weekend. things should be great. get to see cassalyn for the first time since may when she helped me pack my life into a 55 liters (ok so more than that, if only i could have fit it into just 55). whelp. now my life covers most of a large bedroom (including the floor) and then an entire closet back home. time to purge... ok maybe not now, but soon.