Sunday, September 21, 2008

The System

I don't like the formula I'm supposed to be following right now. I don't like it one bit. I don't want to fit into that formula to get into med-school. I see all of the other people that are on my path, and I don't like it.

So now I guess instead of just hating that I have to come up with something productive and exciting that will be better than that system.

Ugh.

Finally decorating my little bedroom here. It's almost like I live here now, almost. haha.

If only the laundry machine wasn't coin operated.

2 comments:

Justin Adler said...

yo so i'm out of it, but i hate the system too, im trying to beat it, i dropped out of school and am traveling south america. can i live at your place in january

Justin Adler said...

http://wherespmac.blogspot.com/2008/09/final-answer.html

that my explain more