Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I want to have a lazy Sunday. I don't seem to ever get them. I wanted to sleep in today, but no, some errands had to be run. That's awesome. That also means the end to my time alone. Which I get almost none of. I was hoping to enjoy it today, bask in it, just absolutely take advantage of it. But apparently I won't be able to. Oh well - I think I'm going to eat some left over chicken and artichoke heart pizza and then find someplace where i can be alone. HA. I wanna be alone. K thx.

Another note: I have an easy week of school. I need to write a lab and a short paper for my honors contract - and then the rest of this week I'm pretty much home free. I love it.

1 comment:

cassalyn said...

yay! pretty blog! good luck with your weak. wishing you peace, c